kern studio is a melbourne based design studio working with people to create brands and all sorts of cool shit.
we pride ourselves on working with our clients to gain a deep understanding of their needs and provide them with successful design solutions.
the nitty gritty.
- hunter or a gatherer?
- you’re a new addition to the crayon box. what colour is kern?
pantone warm red c
- win $10 million. what would you do?
buy 10,385,859 books, go to mongolia, set up sustainable design in myanmar
- what’s kern’s ’90s jam?
insane in the brain – cypress hill
- what animal is kern?
- what was the last gift you gave someone?
a bundle www.thebundle.com.au
- what do you want to be when you grow up?
- what inspires you?
prosciutto, kendrick lamar, wine, short plants or long thin ones, showers,
- tell me something I don’t know
- our creative director hiccups at least once a day
what is kern known for?
weird thinking + cool design
- what do you work towards in your free time?
- how would you rate your memory?
- describe the colour yellow to somebody who is blind.
soft, melting, duck
- what would you do with the elephant?
get some bongos and make music with his trumpet
- who would win a fight between spiderman and batman?
- a penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. what does he say and why is he here?
he says sorry I’m late, and he’s here to bring our tacos